View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #6
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
Few weeks ago a crazy homeless guy scratched up my car, last night he came back threatening to blow my brains out and threatening to blow up my place. He was screaming my address and kept saying he knew where i lived. Last time he had a pair of scissors, this time god knows what. I feel no pity for the mentally ill, they need to be locked up, they are a danger to themselves and the rest of society. I had to stop myself from going outside to handle this crazy fuck, i have no idea why he keeps picking my place but if he comes back again and tries to confront me he is getting a major ass kicking on top of getting arrested again. Until you encounter one of them don't act like the cops are the ones to blame, these nut jobs fight back and do crazy stuff all the time, just wait till one of them pulls this stuff on you - you will change your mind about the subject. They simply need to be locked up.
dude you're an idiot, this was a man with downs syndrome and the cop is clearly to blame. and i've encountered plenty of people face to face that society would classify as mentally ill and engaged them in conversations and helped more than a few, almost all of them homeless and some of them clearly with severe mental issues and it hasn't "changed my mind" one bit. and your situation, if it is even real and not a troll, was a criminal destruction or vandalism of property and you had every right to defend your property and or call the police. you honestly think a man with downs syndrome deserves to get beaten almost to death because he has a colostomy bag?