Old 10-29-2013, 06:07 PM   #7
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggertsi View Post
dude you're an idiot, this was a man with downs syndrome and the cop is clearly to blame. and i've encountered plenty of people face to face that society would classify as mentally ill and engaged them in conversations and helped more than a few, almost all of them homeless and some of them clearly with severe mental issues and it hasn't "changed my mind" one bit. and your situation, if it is even real and not a troll, was a criminal destruction or vandalism of property and you had every right to defend your property and or call the police. you honestly think a man with downs syndrome deserves to get beaten almost to death because he has a colostomy bag?
You are clearly the idiot. My point was quite clear, these people are unstable and you never know what they will pull on you. You just can't read between the lines. So unless you were there with and watched with your own eyes you don't know what this guy was doing, he was probably resisting, and i'm sure it's much harder to restrain someone that is mentally ill or has downs because their mind is not capable of comprehending orders, or at least not in a timely manner. They are slow you idiot. You ever try explaining something to a person with downs? Sometimes it's like going in circles.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote