View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #25
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83roothm View Post
You don't have a point in this thread you sick f@#k. I see the generality of what you are trying to say, which is there are people with "psychological" issues that have three kids and beat their kids and wife next to a handle of vodka and scratch peoples cars in your case, but this is a man with a MENTAL ILLNESS NOT A PSYCOPATH. Only the people with down syndrome know what it could truly be like. You have no idea what is impaired, what goes through their head, or if they can control certain themselves with certain things. So before you embarrass yourself even more, just log out and think about the shit you just said you arrogant piece of sh*t.

Oh... and by the way, People with downsyndrome tend to be the NICEST people I have ever met. In most cases, they mean absolutely no harm.
THIS.

There's a guy with down syndrome that goes to my church. One of the nicest people i have ever met too. Down syndrome isn't a mental instability...clown. It's a chromosomal abnormality. They're developmentally delayed. They're intellectually disabled to a certain degree (particularly with language and communication skills) but they're not stupid. You can't prescribe medication for down syndrome. It's not like schizophrenia, bi-polar, clinical depression, or whatever that jackass has that's harassing you and your family.

I've met more "normal" people with mental instability than any person who had a documented mental illness to be honest. Humans, in general, are unstable...
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote