View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 12:21 PM   #29
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
It's a bit of a chore to upload here because of the vintage forum style lol but a few things have happened to the car so I'll summarize.

Installed the S14 seats, a very simple and straight forward installation. Love the seats too.

The brake caliper that was leaking had all gaskets but one replaced, which was of course leaking. After new gaskets it was fine again.

Installed the new stronger wastegate with a base pressure of 1,0 bar. Worked flawlessly and the car holds that 1bar throughout the rev range. Pulls strong!

Since it is a street car I really wanted some sound in the car so I installed 6.5" speakers in the doors along with some sound deadening and a new head unit. Can't live with wireless carplay lol..

Removed the front bumper and also purchased a genuine Kouki/Type X front bumper. Drove the car to the body shop but it just sat there for a month without anything happening.

And finally I found some genuine BBS LM 17x9 ET20 wheels. Bought new high quality performance tires from Yokohama and ditched the Japan Racing wheels. I increased ride height, did a wheel alignment and also installed brand new front fender liners. Car drives and feels great now!

Hopefully I can get the bodykit painted next week because the car is ready to be driven!
Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote