View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 04:05 PM   #78
sexcii-zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
sexcii-zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorrifto View Post
So I fell victim to the revups oil consumption. pulled the motor out. doing FULL build. 96mm sleeves, weisco pistons (11:1 comp ratio), eagle h beam rods. taking the rotating assembly to the machine shop tomorrow morning to get balanced. heads have a 5 angle valve job now, both block and heads machined for a half inch studs. afterwards, it will be all set to go for a 150 shot of juice, and maybe a supercharger in the future
damn dude that sux major ass...u only had it running 4a month b4 it gave on u, i see u liked the blue i used im taking ur idea on the temp guage...a few questions: with the fire wall what hits the plenum or the throttle body? did u get any vids of the car while u were driving it? did the headers clear the steering rack? can u post up a few more pix of the engine in the bay b4 u ripp it out wana see how the compressor sits since everi1 elses swaps I've seen eliminate it...thanx! good luck on the engine rebuild

also, 4got to add if u decide on not finishing the build, ill buy ur harness so count me 1st...lol!
sexcii-zenki is offline   Reply With Quote