View Single Post
Old 10-29-2021, 09:48 AM   #8
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
I personally avoid running most of the conversion hubs. Low quality bearings and extremely short lifespan before they develop play.

OEM hubs have never failed me. S14 front and rear hubs are still available new and aren't too expensive considering how long they'll last you.

S14 rears are a direct bolt on. Fronts will require S14 front knuckles, the small knuckle sleeves (S14 knuckle holes are bigger than S13. Don't drill out your coilover/shock mount and just keep the original S13 hardware and run the small sleeves inside).

https://diftech.com/products/front-s...e-spacer-60109

Also, in order to run S14 front knuckles on an S13, you will need to run S14 LCA (slightly wider than S13) or swap ball joints on your S13 LCA to match the S14 knuckle taper.

Sounds like a lot, but it really isn't that difficult when it comes down to it.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote