View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 08:24 AM   #20
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
I have this thing about purchasing stuff before the car even arrives... I had purchased these because, style over everything right?

I'm pretty sure this was the first thing I had done HAHA...

Much better...

I also want to get the interior up to snuff as I have the dreaded S1 raised dash problem. After doing my homework, I decided to fork over the funds for a carbon cover from Team Julius. It wasn't cheap, but it was driving me CRAZY!

I had placed an ordered a bunch of stuff from Streeter. The rad is tired, and apparently you have to purchase an intake so.... I decided to order a Greddy radiator, intake and hard pipe. I was told it would be a few weeks lead, but that's cool with me.

I also won a auction on YAJ for a fixed seat Bride bracket... I got Streeter to scoop that up for me as well.

Fast forward 2 months (Back ordered from Greddy) and...

...stuff has been showing up to my house...

I'm holding out on installing it till I decided on a few things. I need to stop heading down the proverbial rabbit hole called YAJ... It makes flip flopping so much easier.

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...

Last edited by tricky_ab; 07-07-2017 at 08:59 PM..
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote