View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #164
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJASPY View Post
Ok to make it clear... since people always confuse them.
Sliders=Rails, they MOVE and slide on a rail.... NOT INCLUDED
Bracket= bottom mounts, and side mounts. THEY DONT MOVE. Some companies sell sliders/rails as "brackets" or sometimes called sliding brackets. Very easily confused.
L shaped things that ARE included in the bucket seats. Which mount on the floor or on top or rails/brackets
LOOK AT the pics, that is what is included. Its not hard to figure out.

I got a vs3, bought buddy club seat rails.

Buddy-Club-Racing-Spec-Seat-Rails
MOSTLY true. The bottom mount seats come with sliders, but the side mount seats do not come with sliders if you buy the BC sliders from us. They are available upon request. Brackets are not included with any of the seats. The bracket is what mounts the seat to the floor. The side mount seats come with a fixed bracket on the side of the seat to make the seat a bottom mount. Those are not necessary when you go with side mount rails. I hope that cleared things up; or did I just confuse everyone again? =)