View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 04:24 PM   #6
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
If they sent you an extra hose clamp or washer, I don't think he would contact you so frequently.

AFAIK, Heavy Throttle is a very good business with very good customer service, I just think that any business would be frustrated if they had an outstanding couple hundred bucks floating around. I'm sure he's not "hararassing" you, I think he's just concerned you're going to take the intercooler and run.

Take the bus to the shipping company Ride a bike, have UPS swing by to pick it up, tie it to a pigeon or something.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!