View Single Post
Old 04-13-2021, 09:14 PM   #100
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Engine is in the car, finally. I have been kicking sand and working on my WRX recently so the 240 hasn't seen much love. Had some small issues fitting everything in with the Z32 trans, but it ended up just being a bolt sticking through the trans tunnel. Mazworx transmission crossmember and Xcessive shifter bracket put the shifter right where it needs to be which I couldn't be happier about!

Picked up another set of 17x9 GT-R spec Panasports. These are cracked/bent to hell which makes them perfect candidates to re-build for the S13! Going for a 17x9.5 for the front and 17x10.5 for the rear, plus the pair of 18x10.5 for the rear.

I bought a 3D printer a while back and have been playing with it a bit recently. Since the S13 will be getting new fuel lines from the tank forward, I wanted a more elegant solution for line routing. Figured P-Clamps would work, but since I have the printer I wanted to try and make some proper line holders. This is the first "Prototype" i have printed, copied the size of the original metal brackets, made it a bit thicker, two 14mm holes and a counter bore for the mounting hole to accept an M6 cap bolt. Really happy with how it turned out, going to clean up the edges, make the top removeable and print the final parts from ABS.

Hoping to spend some more time with the car this week/weekend and maybe get it started for the first time!