View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 08:57 PM   #107
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
Build is looking good. You should try making more of those brackets and selling them in some form of fuel line kit. I would buy a set if it was like -8/-6.
Thank! I'll be updating them to support -8 feed when I get some extra time. Currently experimenting with different ways to secure the top half, once I have something I am happy with I'll make some sets and throw a feeler out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
R.I.P Z32 lol

This thing looks $$$$!!
The Z32 will be completed at some point, just not sure what I want from the car overall. Trying to save some of my extra pennies to buy a house is keeping me from focusing on more than one project right now, even though I am juggling restoring the new Z32 I picked up haha