View Single Post
Old 08-31-2021, 05:50 PM   #116
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
So stoked it spaced yours up enough that once you grind down the valve covers lettering it will actually clear and sit proper!!!!

My S13 oil pan is sitting little over 1/4" above the subframe. The S14 SR is on Nismo mounts and I would need to lower the motor 1/2" to have a couple mm of clearance for Tomei brace....rather keep the Tomei oil pan sitting where it is. Will live vicariously through your setup.

That throttle cable bracket is super clean! Definitely would love to buy one from you for my other setup. Also interested in the AN/brake line mount deals. Hopefully can widen the inner hole to -8AN for my feed line.
Keeping your oil pan out of harms way comes before a strut tower bar every day, totally understand that! Can't wait to see it on the car once the end plates are re-finished.

I'll sent you some fuel line brackets and a throttle cable bracket once I get them completed. Shoot me a PM with the diameter of the -8an line you are running and I can re-draw the fuel line bracket and send you one to test since I don't have any -8 on hand!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
What did WPC treating run you for those parts? I?ve been contemplating sending the new VET oil pump out for WPC along with cams and other components for my big power build.
I don't remember exactly, but for all of it I think I spent around $400. Felt it was completely reasonable for the benefits it offers long term or in a situation when oil pressure isn't optimal. I have seen a friends engine torn down after years of abuse and all of the WPC treated parts were like new still, really great to see when considering the reusability of parts for refreshing/rebuilding without sourcing new.