View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 08:08 PM   #119
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
We're finally seeing a break from the summer heat so I took the weekend to clean up and get some work done on the S13!

I'm sure most of you have seen the Aero Twenty Three mirrors, decided to order a few pairs for the S13 and my red Z32. Really happy with them overall, guys did a great job at replicating Ganadors. As much as I'd love some authentic Ganadors, being able to have two brand new pairs for less than a single pair goes for these days was a no brainer!

Addressed another self made issue today, when I pulled the SR out of the Z I had to swap the stock oil pan back onto it. When I did it I was hanging the engine from my hoist, rushing because it hanging was making me uneasy. Well I forgot to install the lower windage tray... Had a hell of a time getting the lower pan back off, it eventually gave into my smooth brain banging/prying and the windage tray went back on.

Also took some time to get the fuel lines sorted back to the tank. My 3D printed brackets work great, but I am going to change them up because the 2pc design is awful to install. Mounted up the radium fuel filter in front of the subframe in an easily accessible spot for servicing. Now to figure out what to do with the fuel hat.

I have been looking into headlight options for the car and can't find anything I really want to run. Really wish I could get my hands on some Abflug lights, but thats not going to happen. Decided I am going to try to mount some Pignose foglights with LED bulbs in a "sleepy eye" setup. Car isn't going to see much night time street use and I think they look great!