View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 04:56 PM   #153
hybrid_eg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
hybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the roughhybrid_eg is a jewel in the rough
anyone in socal with this setup btw? reason i ask is because i would like to test wheel to caliper fitment on someones setup, "hopefully" my main concern is obvioulsy the front.. EVO rotor and STI caliper.. how much different is it then the Z32 set-up? If i were to check on someone's STI this should do the trick right? although STI rotors being 2mm less wide then the EVO, if they clear basically the other set up should as well? Any thoughts?

i tried the above fitment on an 04 EVO and the wheel seems like it will clear the caliper, but it didnt go all the way on i think because of the hub diameter.. anyone know whats EVO's hub diameter? At the same time, if these front rotors with on S14 hub, the S14 hub must be smaller.. so the rotor will probably have some play? although this combination still works fine with the STI caliper?

i tried to put on a wheel w/skyline hub bore, 17x9.. i'm assuming all nissans share this bore.. i understand that it didnt fit on EVO as its problably different.. but makes me think how come this EVO front rotor works on S14 hub and that it doesnt have play? any advice?

Last edited by hybrid_eg; 06-02-2006 at 10:06 PM..
hybrid_eg is offline   Reply With Quote