View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 01:55 AM   #117
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Thank you, that sounds a lot simpler than I imagined it would be!
Although now I will have to buy those turn signals just for the harness, gosh darn kouki 180SX haha.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if my turn signals came with any wires or sockets. Although since they look orange, there might be sockets with amber bulbs in them after all? I'll have to check. If not, hopefully the sockets from the USDM or the half-clear chuki lights will work.

By the way, are the kouki turn signals dual-function by any chance, where they stay lit like the USDM turn signals, and flash brighter? Or are they single-function like the rear turn signals, where they're only on when flashing?

The bulb is clear the light itself is amber

From what I know the turn signal only blinks and the parking lights ( the clear ones) are on all of the time

Mine did not come with wires but did come with sockets. I just wired it directly to the socked using a sodering gun (I dont know how to spell that). To figure out what does what cut one wire on the US socket (that is not the ground) then turn on your hazards or headlights to see what function that wire controlled. Atleast thats what I did.
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.