View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 10:10 AM   #216
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
It’s been a while since I’ve even considered touching my car, but I finally got some fire under my ass and got some things done. One thing that was bugging me for a long time was the stuck shaft on my steering column. After relocating my rack forward I was no longer able to connect the shaft to the rack. Someone here on Zilvia told me that the smaller shaft is supposed to slide, but mine was seized. I let it sit in the sun today and occasionally sprayed penetrating lube on it while working on other parts of the car. A few hours later and some whacks with the hammer and it finally moves. I had been putting off doing anything on the front end because I honestly thought i would mess something up (cut tie rods too short). I decided to just buckle down, lower the @fealsuspension 441’s and go for it. The alignment is way out of whack but I’m so glad the entire front suspension setup is bolted together properly now. The @gktech_official tie rods were a breeze to cut through. Those combined with @splparts tie rod ends, @gktech_official LCAs, and drop knuckles make for some seriously divine suspension alignment when lowered. Until next time [emoji1308]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk