View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 12:14 PM   #223
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
I picked up this S14 roll cage from Cage Kits and it's absolutely top-notch craftsmanship. All of the bends and cuts are perfect. Every piece came labeled as well so there is no guess work. Parts of the cage are already tacked in place too. I honestly couldn't be happier with the purchase. Customer service was on point as well. I almost didn't buy the kit because they only had options for the large door bars that protrude into the door frames and this is going to be a street car. I decided to email them and ask if there were other options. They got back to me quickly and added an option to the site that allowed me to buy a kit without the door bars cut or bent, they just sent them as straight pipes. Thanks for everything Cage Kits, I can't wait to see it in the car!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk