View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 04:45 PM   #227
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Got a few things done on the car today, it?s been a LONG time since I?ve had the motivation to do so. I started out by attempting to put in my driveshaft in and then realizing that the shaft to diff bolts are straight up missing. Took notes for a parts order and moved on to changing the OE rear endlinks with some P2M links. The quality of these links is far superior to my clapped out stock ones.

After that I had the pleasure of finding out that the USDM pedal does not work with the Nismo clutch pedal bracket...In lieu of my second failure, I decided to clean up the old bracket, re-grease everything, put in new spring bushings, and reassemble it.

Once that was done I started putting hose barb fittings into the intake manifold and making vacuum lines. I needed to figure out how many ports were going to be left over so that I can buy 1/8BSPT pipe plugs to close them up.

Once I finished that task, I finally got around to installing my PBM steering shaft extension. This little part easily solved the problem of me wondering for so damn long how I was going to make up the extra length of missing steering shaft from my rack-forward modification.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk