View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 03:31 AM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
DorkiDori Freelance Services (Custom Shirts, Business Cards, Logos, etc)

if you are a shop or business looking to expand your reach and would like a new logo design or a custom made shirt done for you shop featuring your shop car...DorkiDori Clothing can help make you look goooood

We offer quite a few specials that are aimed specifically at keeping your pocket book at a fair level while helping to update or maintain your image
if you are interested in DorkiDori Clothings custom services, please dont hesitate to PM.

heres a few custom designs ive done in the last few months (please excuse the poor compression quality...these are hosted on my myspace account)...

CHICAGOZ.COM HOT IMPORT NIGHT TEAM SHIRTS:

Awards Won: Best Team Appearance, Best Team Booth, Best Team Presence

TAKATA RACING TIME ATTACK TEAM *James Elterman*:

JDMCHICAGO.COM TEAM LOGO:

GT SOLUTIONS TEAM LOGO:

TEAM PROJECT X TEAM LOGO:

if you would like anything done, shoot me a PM and well see what we cant work out

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links