View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 01:17 PM   #5
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by snags View Post
enkei still makes lots of affordable wheels that look great. the pf05 series comes to mind
I almost included them. I tend to agree, they are one of the only ones left. I much prefer the less talked about PF07 for s14/s15 though:

You could probably throw Gram Lights in there as well (usually between 1600 - 2k for great sizing). Those 2 (Enkei and GL) are probably the only really "legit" old school cool companies left in the range, though I do feel Enkei is slightly overpriced and I would apply the same thought to GL, but GL offers more aggressive designs so I can overlook it a little more.