View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 03:24 AM   #71
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuonthis View Post
Haha, nice video. That was the intake door motor plug.

Let me know if have any problems or suggestions with the write-up. In your build thread, it looks like you're saying you found a yellow wire from the original harness that does the water temp? I couldn't find it in the USDM FSM and I don't think I saw one on the harness. If you can find it in the FSM, let me know the page and I can double check on it. And FYI, the purpose of the water temp is described on page HA-136 of the S14 SR20 FSM.

When you finish, I'll add whatever you found to the write-up. Thanks!
Yeah about that, it must've been my 4am multimeter checking, I cut the tap off of the solid yellow wire I made because I was getting the same signal for continuity when testing the tap and another plug that is yellow (on the air mix motor)

DUR!!! I did poke the right yellow wire, how I tapped the wrong one was beyond me. The proper one has been tapped and pinned, I finished all of the dcc wiring today and taped it up.

I'm going to need a new roll of electric tape soon as I have moved on to adding the headlight relay into my car now.