Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #124
nissan2787
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
nissan2787 is an unknown quantity at this point
i just ordered a chase bays harness for my 1jz s13. i must say that the guys over there have helped me out alot. responding to every email and every phone call. Justin is a great guy and when product was ordered we went the the harness thoroughly. i think people just think that a harness that nice should take 1 day to make. he told me 4-8 weekks and it took 8 weeks on point. im building a car and we are in no rush. if you need a full custom loomed harness. then these are you guys. i never understand why people bash companies when you want there product but it didnt work for you. people do make mistakes everytime but you just dont here about it. Firestone has wheel off all the time lol. still the best place to get street tires. wiring specialties is down the street from my house but im not paying 800 for a oem loomed harness for my race car. cant do it. i mean compare the 2 harnesses for the price. cant be beat. just keep up to date with your purchase when you oreder i guess and try not to be rude. waiters still spit in peoples food you knwo just saying. lmao even has ordered from them Broadfield.and he takes pride in his work.