View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 03:07 PM   #130
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
They do? Show me where on their site they have braided sleeving. Pre-made is a dead give away. ChaseBays is a made to order item regardless of what they say. You have to wait 4-8weeks for a pre-made harness? Get real, they are made to order, this keeps capital and overhead costs down.

I've used Wiring Specialties for my first SR swap harness. It worked great after Yuri and I spent time on a mis-pinned fuel pump wire. They offer/have great service, and I'm not going to take anything away from them. However, I was looking for more and Wiring Specialties doesn't have that.

As far as I've seen, Wiring Specialties has the typical convoluted sleeving based on the website information. They do not have braided sleeving, nor do they offer the Milspec plug. I also needed a custom harness for my VET, which I'm sure Yuri could've done, but ChaseBays was my decision based on the other factors stated above.

Regardless, my statement stands true, one cannot contact ChaseBays and expect to have a show quality harness yesterday, because one was to ignorant to order it ahead of time.

If you need something yesterday, contact Yuri at Wiring Specialties and get it. If you want show quality, ChaseBays is the way to go. Just be prepared to wait up to 2-3months.
Got it in a monthly email this month saying they now offer a braided loomed harness. If you want a Milspec made to order professional harness I would personally go with Jordan Innovations for that one.