Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 04:21 PM   #133
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLiDe_WaYz View Post
I'd try again, I'm sure he gets bombarded with PM's everyday. Last time I tried to send him a message his inbox was full. He may have just overlooked it.

Just to clarify I was not in anyway bashing ChaseBays, I like all there products they just have 50/50 reviews. I've used Yuri 4 different times and I've really never read about a bad experience from him, they've always worked although they weren't pretty and fancy like the ones chasebays sell.

Again, I am not bashing or saying anything negative about them. Just from all the things I've read they are hit or miss.
My harness has long since been ordered and is due to be delivered Monday or Tuesday of this coming week. I knew it was going to be a long lead time and infact, it has been longer than Justin told me it would be. I ordered my harness at the beginning of Sept and it is now the beginning of Dec, and no harness yet. Oh well, I knew the lengthy time it would take.

I'll report back