Thread: Chase Bays
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #139
DamianN.
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
DamianN. is an unknown quantity at this point
Chase Bay - What's up?

This is my first time ordering from Chase Bays.

Beginning of December (Dec. 7th to be exact) I ordered a replacement high pressure power steering hose. Mine is leaking like crazy but luckily I don't drive much. I figured ordering it at the beginning of the month would be ample time for them to ship it and I could install it before my trip. I was planning on a long drive to LA at the end of December with my girlfriend and I did not want to keep pouring money into my power steering and it leaking on to my engine.

[Rant]

1st call: After the first week of order status still saying processing.They told me that they were waiting on the end fittings and it should be shipped mid of the next week. Told the guy "cool no problem."

2nd call: Week 2. Guy asked me for my name to look up the order number. He told me he was having problems with his internet and he needed to call me back. So I gave him my name and cell number.

3rd call: Same day in the afternoon after giving up on the waiting for the guy to me call back. No answer. Message said that they are helping other customers and leave a message. Okay I will wait a few minutes.

4th call: No answer. I will call back in a 30 minutes.

5th call: No answer. So I left a message this time with my name, order info, and my phone number (repeated a couple times) and asked them to please send me some kind of update.

How could this have gone better? Send a simple update saying something like sorry but your order is still delayed. Hang in there and we will keep you updated.

It is now the end of the month and I went ahead a canceled the drive to LA.

I totally understand if the company is busy with all the orders from the wives buy their husbands car parts. It would just be great to hear that they are busy but my order is not forgotten. I do know how to wait when I know what to expect. Hell I waited 3 months for a JIC Bullet exhaust system but they told me this from the start.

Lesson learned: Call before ordering or just order from my good friend Enjuku.

[/Rant]

Happy Holidays
DamianN. is offline   Reply With Quote