View Single Post
Old 03-14-2007, 10:45 AM   #11
AceInHole
Autox Technician

Trader Rating: (0)
AceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfectionAceInHole is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaLo
Well, that will surely put to shame my 275/40R17 Hoosiers all-around..
Well, I think Daddio is running 285/30/R18 all around on his Evo, which is surprizing since I bought the 18x12" CCW's from a BSP Evo guy. You'll be able to get heat into your tires a lot easier than I will, untill I'm hitting the 400-500rwhp mark. Unfortunately, I don't have the suspension to really plant the rear down, just yet. Looking at Stance GR3's or stepping it up to Moton's. I also want to raise the front roll-center to get the rear to plant a bit more when the body rolls. Hopefully it won't kill my turn-in characteristics, which at the moment leads to mild understeer. Not to mention my car is a heavy pig with the stock sheet metal!