View Single Post
Old 07-13-2003, 10:51 PM   #54
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
Quote:
Originally posted by s13chica
I'm so bummed about my car...Looks like it's going to be taking a little nap for a bit. After we left the krispy kream parking lot my car died It'll turn over, but not ignite. It did have a fun ride on the back of a flatbed tow truck though! The wiring harness is really screwed up, so the plan is to replace that and hope it all works fine then. I'm super bummed though...I really wanted to do the drive up 9. I'm not even sure if it will be good to go for DD7...
BLAH!
Same with Anthony's car (KA-T). He wasnt getting fuel I think though. Had to get towed. ahah. We wanted a flat bed but for some reason they said AAA didnt have anymore. Hmm...I wonder who took the last one?! Im jk. Luckily after 5 hours a tow truck came and helped us out. Overall it was a good turn out. 23 cars I counted. It took so long just to get a group shot though...oh wells, it was fun.

Sorry, I just had to post ajoe.
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote