Thread: 71' s30
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 11:41 PM   #108
ROGUE_RB
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ROGUE_RB is an unknown quantity at this point
Let’s try and revive an old thread ��

Those wondering where the build has been lurking, I have mainly kept it up to date on Instagram @ROGUE_RB.
So I’ve been busy, the car is pretty much done and we are rounding almost 9 years of ownership. Can you say fml for having this much dedication to 1 project.. but I like to see a vision completed! That being said here is a little unleash of photos. If the photos don’t work somebody help me out haha

Engine bay pic in its semi- current state

Exhaust was done as straight stock 3" stainless. pie cuts and tig welded by myself.. pretty much have 11 hours or so into this exhaust

New shop acquired as the single car home job just wasn't cutting it anymore.

Little fan shroud action built out of 20 gauge aluminum. I ended up basically making a break for the bends out of scrap material and vice grips lol. I may or may not keep this one, I've since thought up a new design with some added strength and tig welding.

Paint holy shit eh! I honestly did not think this was ever going to happen.

Dash updates as well. I've steered away from the stock s13 cluster and surround and found a fairly cheap but effective race dash that has all of the required parameters that I need to run.

Seats are a never ending issue. I am 6'4 and now have had 5 different seats in the car over the years. Likely the Kirkey in the picture will go as it is more suited for a drag seat (older 36 series) and I've acquired a gently used 47 series road race intermediate from a buddy. His second 47 series is still in the works of obtaining. Prior to this I purchased a set of bride bios low max- brand new.. but the shoulder harness holes ended up being too low for my comfort and safety.

Last edited by ROGUE_RB; 12-16-2018 at 06:23 AM..
ROGUE_RB is offline   Reply With Quote