View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 09:11 PM   #29
Reddrum13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Reddrum13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds good to me bud. Shoot me a PM for contact info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_s817 View Post
the best part of this setup is that it will work with your JZ swap, all that changes is the line setup on the driver's side. When this kit is closer to completion, let me know if you're still interested and I'll come down to Georgia/hook you up on price if you let me mock up the system/build the compressor hoses on your car.

You need someone to do the swap or just the AC?

redline_racer510, EnemyS15, JRex, Greenmachine300zxtt thanks for your interest guys! please stay tuned, updates will be coming within a week.

For you guys with RB swaps, I am not familiar with all of the compressor options available to you although I do know that some guys use the OEM RB compressor that came with their swap, while others (this car in particular) use a J30 compressor. J30 is what I intend to push for mainly because it allows you to have a new unit for a relatively low cost at (advance/autozone/etc etc), however I do know that the compressor wiring will need to be changed. This car has a wiring specialties harness with the AC option wired in, but we will be switching it to power the J30 pump and I will supply the necessary information for others who need to do so.

Again thanks for the interest guys, I look forward to showing you all a bad ass kit in the next week or so.