Thread: Alien evidence?
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 11:36 PM   #70
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Not to sound too skeptical, but this thread is hilarious. My take on things is like this. I do not doubt that there is some form of life somewhere out there in this HUGE universe.

Likewise it dosent mean that, there is or isnt INTELLIGENT life out there.
The notion that "aliens" come to our planet to do anything is utterly rediculous in the manner that we percieve.

Travel all this way to stick stuff up our butts, put on light shows "guide us down a certain path". Everything that i have seen as proof of intelligent life not of this earth - on this planet - is something i truely and honestly belive that the government couldve came up with.

I mean, if they wanted to hide aliens from us im 120% positive on the fact that they could do it. I think they like the idea of us civilians playing fantasy with what we have seen/heard, instead of the real truth getting out there.

Flying suacers, faster than light travel, alternative energy sources not known to the public, space travel un-beknownst to what the civilian market currently has....Is all stuff well within our grasp...And to think that the government within all of its infinite power couldnt pay and hoarde the most brilliant minds out there to only work on figuring this out in plain site of the public, is not far from reality. And it isnt hard to do considering half the public thinks its the work of little green men.

Basically, unless ET drops his butt in front of the whitehouse and makes a speech on how great flying in space is, then i dont see the point in speculating on things we cant explain. Although i wont stop myself from beliveing that our wonderful goverment couldnt be behing the "mysterious butt plugs" and "flashy lights" we all see. Not after knowing how the DOD works with keeping and exposing its own secrets.