View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 12:57 PM   #81
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSnow View Post
interesting wheel choice, but you have a good taste so I am sure it will look good!
What made you go buy a "new" KA and turboing it instead of going SR? just wondering
Yeah the Gloss black is definitely a change from the contrasted wheels with Polish lip but I'm ready for a change and was kinda inspired from the red Nismo GT500 cars

As far a the KA I decided to buy a dual cam since I have a single cam in the car right now and opted to go KA-T over SR because I would be able to go back to stock if I get popped. I really want to run a full Tomei KA-T setup which in my opinion looks great!

SR's in California are definitely a gamble and don't want to drive my car around constantly looking over my shoulder haha