View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #102
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
I'm backing out of my own plan.

I was supposed to spray my buddies car by this weekend, but his entire driver's side is full of bondo(yes, from the door hinge to the taillight). So, I was planning on breaking all of that off, pulling it the best I could, cutting off the fenders, welding the seam shut, and covering it up with 30mm overfenders.

I don't have a welder or jig saw, so it was going to take me longer to actually get it painted.

So, he bought this:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=173664

Talk about luck.

I mean, we have to swap over all of his parts(coilovers, full 5-lug, full Z32 brake swap, motor w/5-speed, interior) but, no bondo = awesome.

Supposed to pick it up this weekend, but I'm gonna try my hardest to pick it up by tomorrow morning to get this thing started.

I love me a new project...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.