View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 01:21 AM   #105
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
hey so has anyone made like a tarp or booth in thier driveway? my garage is full of crap .. but maybe i could pitch a canopy with tarps and spray inside it on my driveway on a weekend.. i duno.

I have a friend who can spray my car in like 1 day in his driveway, but i could prolly do a decent job myself

my old s13 was painted at maaco.. shit cost me over $900 cuz i had em spray the body kit individually, shave a rear blinker, some repairs to the kouki wing. I brung the car in pieces.
It was a real bright Chevy white..

Prior b4 paint, i sprayed the engine bay with Rustoleum Appliance epoxy paint when i did the motor swap.. came out pimpage

the kid who i sold it to was a lil picky bitch and had the rear quarter panel repaired and resprayed.. the wrinkled rear end was too much for him.. well the whole car was, so he sold it lol..