View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 09:28 AM   #106
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
hey so has anyone made like a tarp or booth in thier driveway? my garage is full of crap .. but maybe i could pitch a canopy with tarps and spray inside it on my driveway on a weekend.. i duno.
I'm going this route below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehsilvia View Post
Yeah, i suggest you drop cloth every side of the garage at minimum. If you dont have a fancy finish on the garage floor (its already fucked with stains) then just wet it down with the hose before you shoot. I wouldnt worry to much about the ceiling and stuff.

If you wanna go hardcore booth style on the cheap, then i would recomment PVC/Sprinkler piping and use the corner transitions and 45angles to build a frame, the wrap it in drop cloths. Its a thought.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
That is my plan when the time comes. I'm thinking of adding a box fan or two to the back of the "booth" with some home A/C filters strapped to them. Keep the air moving, keep the dirt out.