View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 11:56 AM   #418
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
hi.

what are the specs of socal s130's ssr's? and what size overfenders does he have?

i swear if that car had a vagina, i would do very naughty things.

oh god, just look at how the lip tucks PERFECTLY in the fender.

ugh.
Quote:
what parts are needed to do a s14 zenki to kouki conversion?

can someone tell me all the steps required for install/give me a link to wallthrough
Quote:
when i see BN sports over fenders on cars the are never rivited on, how do they put on bn sports overfenders?
Quote:
what are the wheels for under my username?
Quote:
will a 18x9.5 +12 fit on a stock bodied s13 with fender roll but no pull?
Quote:
what would be the perfect sized 18" wheel for a stock bodied s13 with just rolled fenders where the lip sticks out a couple mm outside the fender?

im bored lol.
Quote:
can a title of a car become salvaged if the odometer does not work for a period of time?
Quote:
what is the point of frame rails besides using them to lift a car.
Seriously. Some of the most retarded questions you could ask. Take 5 mins and search google for fucks sake.