View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 11:09 AM   #11
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostinIX View Post

1: Enjoy station
2: Strip parts at end
3: Ship home through APO or Household Goods
4: Bolt on a chassis already here
5: Not waste money importing a car we have
6:??????
7: PROFIT!!!
Why strip it if he can bring a 1993 Zenki S14 K on the military's dime? You'd be stupid to strip it if you don't have to do any work other than completing paperwork, deregistration with LTO, drop it off at the port and wait for it to get stateside.

Coming from somebody who stripped his 500whp S14 in Oki, I wish I could have just shipped it whole so I didn't have to pay the stupid drift tax on a chassis stateside. I shipped almost 4500 lbs worth of car parts with my HHG.

Only thing shitty about it is the Japanese caught on the whole 25 yr old importation gig. Prices of 25 yr old cars in Japan has gone up significantly due to demand for R/S/A Nissan chassis and the Toyotas are starting to do the same thing too.

But back to the OP, you do realize that you can get better cars that will be 25 yrs old by the time you come back in 2018/2019 right? Think FD, MKIV Supras, Soarer, Chasers, etc...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote