View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 12:30 PM   #2
zwzweston
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zwzweston is an unknown quantity at this point
Well it’s been a really long time lol but I’m back with a new project and figured I’d keep the thread as the title pretty much sums it up — I definitely seem to have a type. I ended up doing a bunch more work to the S14 and it eventually looked like this:

And then it set for a year while I studied abroad in Hiroshima. I can post some of the car highlights of that too if there’s any interest, here’s just one of my favs:

When I got back I dug into the car to try to nail down an intermittent overheating issue I had, and the front cover cracked off in my hand. I was super broke and finishing up school so the car then sat for a while like this:

Until I eventually sold it to my best friend’s cousin to handle some financial stuff. It’s still sitting unfortunately and I’m hoping to buy it (or at least the wheels) back at some point.
That wraps up that part of the story, and I’ll get into the new project in a separate post just to split it up a bit. Dunno if anyone even reads Zilvia still but I always loved reading these build threads and I learned a lot from them so I’m going to try to keep this updated even just for my own sake.

Last edited by zwzweston; 02-28-2024 at 09:02 AM..
zwzweston is offline   Reply With Quote