View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:15 PM   #92
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
^thanks dood!

started on body work. hitting it with the block made me notice i had way more body damage than i thought. passenger side qp in front and behind of the well is pushed in, bad dents on the lip of the qp around the well, door has dents, roof and trunk have dents from aero landing on it, and drivers side qp in front and behind the well have some mild dents as well as the door. i was hoping i'd be able to salvage the qp's, but it appears there's too much previous damage and rust to save (did a decent amount of work on them the two previous times i painted the car. metal has been pushed and pulled a lot). gonna try my best, but i do have a pair of overs laying in wait ps. don't mind the dick.