View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitepony22 View Post
I just want to make sure I'm looking at this right, and understand it. You take the factory alternator bracket, drill a hole in it, and put your supplied bolt through it for your bracket and that's it other than take the old now unused adjustment bracket off? I mean I know it seems quite simple hence why I'm asking.
You drill the hole in the alternator where the threaded screw hole is that would normally hold the alternator. supplied bolt slides right through. you remove the original equipment upper adjustment bracket which I think was a 12 or 14 bolt comes right off and put cody ace adjustable bracket in place. It was a butter smooth operation.

Plus the alternator I got was pretty damn cheap. I did the whole upgrade for 150 bucks roughly and I couldn't be happier.