View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 11:21 PM   #54
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
So I thought I'd bring this up instead of creating a new one. Just picked one of these up and will be installing it as soon as I can locate a subharness. In the mean time, I got to looking at this thread and my gauges. I really don't like the boost being on the far end and the voltage being closest. While flipping the front plate to aim it to the US drivers side, I found that all 3 individual gauges can be moved around to each spot. The original voltage spot has only 3 of the 4 holes opened, but the boost guage uses that hole for a ground. The hole above it is also a ground, so hopefully that will be enough as that hole on the origianl voltage location is for a different function on the plug(ETS?). I know that this will obviously completely change the wiring diagram around, but that should be plenty easy to figure out. Anyways, here's a pic showing that it can be done. Sorry if this is common knowledge, I haven't seen anyone talking about it. Once I wire it up and get everything working I'll be sure to post which boost sensor I use and how I wired it up.