View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 12:14 PM   #316
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Had a little time to work on some loose ends last night.

Time has not been kind to my original set of covers I painted years ago. I sealed in the vinyl with a 2 part 2K clear. It worked fantastic besides the Shiba hair that got into the clear coat.

I also got around to printing a proper gauge holder for my AEM Wideband gauge. This bolts up to the oem mounting locations for the knee vent (which is most often missing) in R32s.

Finally got to mock up the ITBs in the car. I found out after receiving the Otaku Adapter kit that many people opt to make their own adapter due to the modifications required to make this fit. Much of this is hearsay and I think i want to see from myself. no biggie as I already have the parts.

I plan on trying to get this kit to fit and working with what I have but also working on my own adapter plate in parallel.

I already love how it fits in the bay, the vision is slowly coming together.

I cut out a template in .125" clear to check fitment prior to machining it out of aluminum. If the Otaku adapter doesnt work out, Ill have this flange welded to the stock RB20 manifold. Time will tell.

This progress is making me excited to work on cars again

-Jordie