View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 09:21 AM   #29
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
I recently just purchased a R134a from a low mileage car. I'm getting very close to finishing 2D drawings for this. Need to get the side brackets done and then the side,top views and dimension it out. Will dimension the side brackets and metal bases as well. It will be pretty in depth.

Do you guys think with the dimensions we could maybe find someone who can make these? I'm not too familiar with the process but I would think it would not be outrageously expensive since its fins and bends of lines? Was just wondering you guys think? Around 300-500 per condenser maybe? Would be nice if it was lower but I dont think that will happen.

Vintage Air will make hardlines for you if given the dimensions so I was planning on remaking the 240sx oem A/C hardlines from the condenser to the drier and condenser to the compressor with the possibility of using a different compressor than the KA one.

I'm hoping someone on here will chime in as I do not want to resort to asking these questions on facebook or reddit. Realizing at this point those places are useless