View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #5
socals13guy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
socals13guy is making a name for him/her selfsocals13guy is making a name for him/her selfsocals13guy is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHFIVEBETA View Post
I think you're failing to look at it from his perspective... I'm pretty sure he bought this being listed as "working" condition otherwise he probably wouldn't have purchased it.. How would you feel if that was your situation.. You wouldn't be ok with rationing the "neglect for all auto transmissions yo".

Second point being is that this is not the type of person you do business with... IF you end up buying a faulty product (which happens all the time) , most likely listed as working, would you want not only to be neglected but treated like a dolt? Where are your ethics as a person running a legit business? Treating a customer this way nulls any legitimacy in the way you conduct business IMO. Karma. Fin

Put yourself in another person's shoes my friend.

To the OP im sorry to hear.. I'll keep my eyes out. I'm always making purchases on ebay.
I couldn't believe David's stupid comment, I didn't even want to bother posting anything more than, but you got everything on point with what you said above! Thanks for understanding how it is.

Yes, definitely watch out on eBay, I learned my lesson.
socals13guy is offline   Reply With Quote