View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 09:07 AM   #94
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I've built - and I mean built - SR's to take the abuse and they just never do. I've done every which combination and was never competitive AND reliable. Sometimes it would be one more than the other but never both. I then said heck, these are getting way too expensive, I'll try to be Aussie and build a RB. Wrong. I always find myself getting pulled to the V8 [even if boring, it's what is built for that abuse off the bat]. If I ever had a Silvia or Cefiro or something, sure. I'll probably keep the SR in it... until it blows up.
Seems like we could perpetually go on with anecdotal experiences to conflict one another. I think the proof is in the pudding when you see SR's happily being used as the go-to engine in Japan for the last 30 years without much stray.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote