View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 09:54 AM   #5
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
I have them, love them. Way lower than my old Bride brackets because of no slider as you mentioned.
Did you have the Bride FG rails? How tall are you? How far back do the Planted brackets place the seat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Look into Wedge. I've used them in three cars now and I can't get a quarter under my seats.
Thanks! I'd never heard of those. I took a quick look but based on the design, they don't appear to place the seat low enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
My setup: Recaro TS-G and Nagisa Dual Lock Seat Rails, highest setting in the back and 2nd from bottom up front.
Thanks for the response. Nagisa rails are known to be the lowest, along with the FG's. However one rail is nearly $400 to my door. That's why I'm looking to see if the Planted brackets suit my needs.

One bad thing about the Planted brackets is that they don't appear to have a mounting provision for the belt buckle. However, on my previous custom seat mount, I was able to fasten the buckle to the rear seat mounting stud on the transmission tunnel. I will try this again provided the brackets do not obstruct anything.
derass is offline   Reply With Quote