Thread: FRSport.com
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #146
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
Ordered a few things from FRSport. Among them were a s13 Tanabe rear sway bar TEIN inner and outer tie rods and KYB upper strut mounts.

I got a call from them about the rear sway bar being on backorder and it won't be in for over 4 weeks. On the same call they notified me of an error I made with my order, I only ordered one strut mount and they wanted to make sure it was correct! Awesome. So we fixed that.

Today I got the package and I'm missing my inner tie rods!!! Called FRSport and they're apparently on backorder also. T_T

So overall great customer service. I would like to have known about the inner tie rods being on backorder because my plan was to have everything swapped and aligned before the next autocross. I have to wait now, though not the fault of FRSport.

Overall I would/will order from FRSport again. I liked that they called me to clear issues up before processing the order and I'm sure that the tie rod backorder must have happened right before shipping or something.