View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 12:25 PM   #722
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
How much did you have to 'give' to get where you are for the 'norm' you are at? My issue is with the people that don't even meet the prerequisites for the 'norm' you are referencing.
Honestly, surprisingly little. If luck weren't on my side, I could easily be stuck working a soul-sucking middle-management job 40 hours a week and making less money. I think those people, under qualified or not, shouldn't be struggling to put a roof over their families head and food on the table. Not only because it's the humane thing to do (it's 2023 after all), but because it makes social and economic sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
I have no pity for those that want to put in minimal effort for non-skilled job while wondering why they can't afford to play
I don't think any of us in here do. I've just been talking about middle-class.