View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 05:11 PM   #2
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Didn't realize this thread got approved, sorry mods for trying to make another thread Anyway, here is a little update!

Rear coilovers were eBay trash, decided if I am really going to enjoy this thing it needed proper coilovers so I opted for some Powertrix R/T. I run these on my Z32 and have ran them on previous Z32's I've owned loving every set. These go even lower and gave me the rear ride height I wanted. Still need to get the fronts installed, but they need some work to fit the S14 knuckles.

The stripped interior of this car doesn't really bother me other than the doors. Stripped door panels look and feel awful, saw Street Faction's new V2 door cards a while back and decided to grab a pair. Fit and finish is great and they really help to make the interior look and feel more comfortable.

A while back I picked up a set of 17x8 +4 Equip 05's, they sat for a few months until I got the motivation to clean up a pair. Some powder coating and polishing later and they look insanely good. Super stoked on the sizing, since I've low power these fill the rear quarters well and let me run a 215.

Pretty happy overall with how the car sits today! This weekend I'll be taking it out for the first drift event, no idea how its going to go, but it should be fun!