View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:13 AM   #21
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile6453 View Post
What the F*** would I want a van for? That's just stupid. FD's I've been told are pretty costly because insurance is so high. I'm not looking for anything too crazy. I'm looking at like a 10k limit(unless I get rich somehow), which I assume will get me something pretty nice. But what I've concluded from all this is, just like in America, your cost to own a car depends on what car is it. Sports car, "expensive." Tin can, "cheap." Am I right?
Eh, still cheaper than in the states. The only catch with an FD is stupid ass gas mileage (14 mpg city) and for your age, insurance is kinda pricey. Not pricey like $300 a month you'd pay for being under 25 in the states but pricier than what you'd pay for an S-chassis. I think my troop was paying $160 a month. Doesnt sound much but I was paying $650 a year for an S14 and an R33.

Anyways, what AFSC are you and which sq are you going to? You're either going to base comm or to the secret squirrel shit out there if they're telling you to get a TS right now.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote