View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 08:24 AM   #686
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow4g63 View Post
Maybe you can help me with this question. What valve springs do you run with the P11 head for turbo? 115? or 138? I remember a few years ago Mazworxs warned about using the 138's because they were showing abnormal wear on the cams? I just don't want to spit a shim out if I bounce off the limiter @9k with N1 cams.
A lot of people run the 9Xlbs springs. Anything over the 12Xlbs cause abnormal wear and really aren't needed.

The Factory P11 springs are actually stiffer than the P12 springs. Cam profiles, particularly ramp profiles play a large role in what spring rates are necessary too.

This page has a list of valve spring seat pressures. http://pulsar.org.au/forums/showthre...l-advise/page3